Tuesday, July 25, 2017

When the Heart is Full

     Sometimes my heart is full and yet I find it is a struggle to find the words to utter what is in there.   
     How do I find the words to describe the feelings I have of watching my children grow, spreading their wings, and experiencing new things? It's such a mixture of happiness, sadness, nostalgia, excitement, and fear.
    How do I find the words to describe what I've felt as for the first time in my life I've had to navigate the scary world of court dates, bail bondsmen, and everything the underbelly of America has to offer?
    How do I find the words to describe what I feel when you see broken dreams and promises scattered across your path?
     How do I find the words to describe what it means to have a strong Godly husband next to me? His love and support mean the world to me!
      How do I find the words to describe everything that has been going on in my life?
     
      So thankful that His mercies are new every morning. God is good all the time!

    

1 comment:

  1. It sounds as though you're going through a very tough time. I'm so glad you have a godly husband standing next to you through it all. You will be in my prayers. Blessings, Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Awww, you just made my day! Thank-you for taking the time to comment.