Monday, May 2, 2016

XYZ .... Wrapping it Up

      It shouldn't come as a surprise that I dropped the ball in finishing out the A-Z challenge.

      I'm doing my own version today, in taking liberties with the final three letters.

      X- for the cross where Jesus paid our sins.
      Y- for saying yes to His forgiveness, love, and mercy.
      Z - for the zeal with which I want to live my life as we're marching to Zion.

And for the final song ..... such sweet innocence .... such a great message. Still wiping tears here.


2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love. You did a WONDERFUL job and I don't feel you dropped the ball at all. Like the last three letters. I had seen this video before and it made me cry.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your posts and have nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Awww, you just made my day! Thank-you for taking the time to comment.