Saturday, April 23, 2016

Tis so Sweet to Trust in Jesus

     I've always loved the old hymns, but occasionally something will happen that makes one even more dear. Ten years ago, Mr. Pepper and I were facing huge challenges in our life. Everything seemed to be turned upside down and inside out. All we had was our Jesus, and each other.
     This song became very dear to us and we would sing it together every day, the words speaking to our very soul.
      Time moves on, things change, and life doesn't always overwhelm, but the things we learned going through that time and this precious song will stay with us always.

1 comment:

  1. "How I've proved you o're and o're." This is definitely a good one!
    Revisit the Tender Years with me during the #AtoZChallenge at Life & Faith in Caneyhead!

    ReplyDelete

Awww, you just made my day! Thank-you for taking the time to comment.