Friday, April 1, 2016

Amazing Grace

     When I signed up for the A-Z challenge, I had a specific theme in mind that I would be sticking to for the entire month. However as I started writing up the posts I found that I was getting really bored with the topic. So instead of sticking to a single topic, I will be winging it day by day. Flying by the seat of my pants if you will.

     Up for today, as I dive into the challenge, I'm sharing my favorite version of Amazing Grace. I love their voices, and there is something about nine, fresh-faced girls in white dresses, singing sweetly about amazing grace that keep me coming back to listen to them again and again.


6 comments:

  1. Hi. I love this song. It makes me smile every time I hear it. Great choice. The girls do a fantastic job doing this song. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful day and weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great choice to start the A/Z theme out with! Such a pretty song no matter who is singing it and such great words that are true :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful! What a great way to start the A-Z Challenge. Thanks for sharing.
    http://enchantedfantasies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this song too. Just about any version of "Amazing Grace" makes my list, but this is one of my favorites.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  5. this has always been a favorite song.. love this version!
    Have a great weekend!
    Lori

    My A2Zs @ As the Fates Would Have It & Promptly Written
    Follow Me (Ravyne) Twitter|Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. great start...love this one.
    ellespeth

    ReplyDelete

Awww, you just made my day! Thank-you for taking the time to comment.