Friday, October 2, 2015

Web Wanderings

   Every week I find things while either on Pinterest or simply doing searches online that I really like.

   This week was no different, so without further ado, here are a few of this week's favorites.

   A recipe for an Apple Pound Cake with a caramel glaze. We have been blessed with apples this year and my searching for apple related recipes turned up this keeper.

   Our youngest daughter loves all things crafty, and while looking for some fall craft ideas I found this tutorial on how to make some pretty leaf shaped suncatchers.

   Then there are always those posts that are food for thought. Reading about "Biblical" Phrases Christians use that are man-made instead of Biblical made me stop and think. Every one of them I have heard before, and I myself am guilty of using three of them. I want to strike those phrases from my vocabulary now.

2 comments:

  1. I have about 150 apples in my kitchen waiting for me to do something with them as I type. That pound cake looks delicious! I'm thinking I'll be making that this weekend!
    Very interesting article on Biblical phrases. A friend of mine once wrote a post about God not giving people more than they can handle. I had always had a problem with the phrase but couldn't pinpoint why until my friend wrote about it. We do have to endure more than we can handle alone. If we could do it alone, we wouldn't have to reach out to God and others who do God's work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your article about "Biblical Phrases'. In fact, I shared it on my facebook page. Thank you!
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

Awww, you just made my day! Thank-you for taking the time to comment.