Tuesday, September 15, 2015

School Days

   This is our tenth year of official homeschool or twelve if you count pre-k and kindergarten. We're in week six and so far I'm happy to say that I think it's our best year yet. Somehow everything is flowing smoothly, we're loving the curriculum and the additional studies we're doing as a family researching history.

   Even our three year old is soaking up school and loving every minute, or at least he was until we got to a picture of an apple he was supposed to color in one of his pre-k books.


   "It's too big Mama," he declared wearily after starting to color it. He does well with staying in the lines in smaller pictures, and since I remember how much I used to detest coloring big pictures I didn't ask him to color the entire thing. No need burning out on school by insisting huge pictures need to be fully colored.

2 comments:

  1. AW, sweet boy. He did a great job with the leaf and stem. No need to color that entire apple. :)

    ReplyDelete

Awww, you just made my day! Thank-you for taking the time to comment.