Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Christmas in July

     Scrolling through the channels on the TV last weekend trying to find a little something that was actually worth my time to watch, I happened upon the Hallmark channel and discovered they are playing Christmas movies.
     Most Hallmark Christmas movies are so predictable and about all I can do to stomach them even during Christmas season, that I was about to scroll on, but then I saw A Princess for Christmas was going to play. I had to record it. It's one of the few movies that I will watch more than once.
     Tonight, as Mr. Pepper and our children are out playing a game of catch, I'm going to prop up my feet, sip a glass of lemonade, and enjoy myself a little Christmas in July.

4 comments:

  1. A Princess for Christmas? I am going to have to look for that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops...I meant to say "...look for that!" Not a question mark! Ahaha

      Delete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, I love making new friends! Yes, my daughters foot is really painful and sore, but she is doing much better. I'm thankful for all the prayers of my wonderful blogging friends!

    I noticed all the Christmas movies on, The Hallmark Channel as well. I have to say, I'm not quite ready for that... ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how fun! Makes me wish we had the Hallmark channel! I loved "A Princess for Christmas" when I saw it this past year. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Awww, you just made my day! Thank-you for taking the time to comment.