Sunday, April 26, 2015

Singing

     I love singing, one of my favorite parts of church services is the singing. However once in a while some songs get sung so slowly I simply can't sing along.
     This morning it happened again. A hymn I love was nearly dragged to death and I was left feeling weak, almost unable to breath, and I had to work hard to not sigh and get all twitchy.
     I came home and found my favorite version of the song, which just happens to be the oldest known hymn, written in the 8th century in Ireland, and translated to English in the 1900's.
     The band 4Him is one of my favorites, and I love singing along to them.


1 comment:

  1. I'm a long-time choir member...not a soloist, but love to sing.

    ReplyDelete

Awww, you just made my day! Thank-you for taking the time to comment.