Thursday, October 30, 2014

Meet the Peppers

    I haven't officially introduced the Pepper family on my blog, so here goes.

    Mr. Pepper, what can I say ....... all the dreams I ever had about a husband came true when I married my blue eyed prince charming. He treats me like a queen even though I have to do all his dishes and laundry. He's a husband, father, provider, excellent listener and advice giver, he values God and family above all else and I'm thankful every single day that God allowed our paths to meet.

    Mrs. Pepper, Ah now this is a little less flattering. I'm not slender though that happens to be one of my goals. My big brown eyes look at the world with slightly smudgy rose colored glasses. Like Mr. Pepper, God and family are the most important things in my life.

   Oldest son has a love for everything farm related. We are blessed to be renting a farmhouse and the landlord is teaching him all about farming. He would spend all day in the fields if he could, but since he still needs to finish school that doesn't happen. He's a great older brother and very protective of his younger siblings. Though once in a while he can't resist being a pest and teases his sisters. With big brown eyes he favors my side of the family. He eats like a horse and keeps growing taller and taller. Already I have to look up to meet his eyes and it won't be long before he's taller than his Papa.

   Oldest daughter is such a joy and standing at the brink of becoming a teenager. She enjoys whipping up great tasting dishes in the kitchen and helping out any way she can around the house. With her ready wit she keeps us all laughing. Spending time in conversation with her is always enjoyable. Her dreamy brown eyes look at the world as filled with endless possibilities. She is growing to be a fine young lady that brings joy to the hearts of her parents.

    Youngest daughter is a total girly girl. If the world consisted of glitter, pinks, and purple she would be thrilled. As it is she bounces through the house, her joy and zest for life is contagious. She sings constantly, except when it's time for math. With a healthy dose of freckles splashed across her nose and cheeks this little blue eyed beauty has made our life better simply by being in it.

    Youngest son is still basically a toddler. He has his Papa's blue eyes. He's cheerful and a joy to us all. I do need a toddler dictionary though. Yesterday when told he has to wait a few minutes for something he wanted he went into the playroom and I thought I heard him saying "I'm p*ssed off. I'm p*ssed off. I was absolutely horrified and wondered where he picked up that language, until I discovered he was actually saying "My baseball, my baseball."  He adores his older siblings and still likes snuggling on my lap. He's Papa's little man and helps with what ever he can.

    So there you have it, a little peek at the Pepper family.

14 comments:

  1. So enjoyed meeting you and your family!
    Have a cozy evening. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dear Mrs. Pepper, it was a joy and pleasure "meeting" your family :) Each one of you sound lovely!

    Hugs and blessings, dear one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful to meet you and your family! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to meet your family! Love this blog so much :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you! Hoping to get into a blogging rhythm soon. I'm off to a slower start than I had planned.

      Delete
  5. Such beautiful family you have! :)
    God bless you <3
    June
    The Journeys of My Beating Heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice to learn a bit about each of you. You are a great writer! I am following along now and I do appreciate your visits to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It has been a pleasure to meet you.
    Welcome to blogland!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to meet you too, and thanks for the welcome.

      Delete

Awww, you just made my day! Thank-you for taking the time to comment.